Biography of Jeremy B. Steiner, L.AC., A.P.
Practitioner of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine, board-certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and licensed to practice acupuncture in New Jersey and Florida. Extensive postgraduate training under the mentorship of Japanese acupuncture master Kiiko Matsumoto and medical acupuncture master Dr. Noel Nowicki, MD. Currently completing a Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at The Atlantic Institute for Oriental Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Specialising in the treatment of pain and inflammation, during his years in practice he has had extensive clinical experience and positive results in the treatment of a wide spectrum of disorders including acute and chronic pain conditions, sports injuries, trauma, autoimmune, thyroid, digestive conditions, neuropathies, allergies, common cold, fatigue, stress, weight loss, neurogenic disorders, post stroke paralysis, swallowing disorders, and emotional issues such as anxiety and depression. The practice of Traditional Medicine is a vehicle to aid patients on their journey towards health, well-being and the unfolding of their potential.
Orthopedic and neuromusculoskeletal testing proficiency
Kiiko Matsumoto style Acupuncture
Pain Management and Inflammation
Oriental medicine proficiency
Neurological Scalp Acupuncture
Neuro Anatomical Acupuncture master
Chi Gong and meditation teacher
Craig-PENS neuromodulation and pain down regulation
Thermal and electrical stimulation
Knowledge of cupping, guasha, diode rings, ion cords, magnets, and other modalities.
Goivaki muscle release
President, Acupuncturist and Healer
Apple Acupuncture PC – Montclair, NJ 03/2015 – Current
- Specialised in treatment of pain, inflammation, tissue regeneration, and motor inhibitions.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromusculo-skeletal system including the spine using systems of orthopedic diagnosis.
- Treat various ailments using traditional medicinal and acupuncture procedures.
- Perform healing sessions and provide lifestyle coaching and spiritual counselling.
- Treat physical, mental, emotional and spiritual problems using Acupuncture.
- Counsel patients about general wellness, posture, nutrition, sleeping habits and stress management.
- Maintain detailed and accurate case histories of patients.
- Advise patients about acupuncture procedures and recommended appropriate courses of treatment.
Acupuncturist and Herbalist
Atlantic Wholistic Associates – Manasquan, NJ 11/2007 – 04/2016
- Performed over 50,000 acupuncture treatments.
- Carefully reviewed patient medical histories, physical findings and diagnoses.
- Questioned patients about their health, lifestyles and diets to determine potential causes of pain.
- Stimulated energy flow along medians to channel the body’s own healing responses.
- Determined appropriate treatments to achieve balance in the body.
- Adjusted and modified courses of treatment when needed.
Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine – Bloomfield, NJ 01/2008 – Current
- Professor of Japanese Acupuncture, Electro-Acupuncture, and Clinical skills classes.
- Successfully improved student skill set and knowledge through integration of creative exercises.
- Consistently receive positive teacher evaluations from students.
- Created and developed Japanese Acupuncture curriculum for all first year students.
- Developed and tested clinical skills class curriculum for last year students.
Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine – Bloomfield, NJ 09/2009 – 02/2016
- Responsible for care, case management and student intern management.
- Assessed patients and guided student interns to document patients’ medical histories.
- Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment and maintained patient flow.
- Experience with various medical conditions.
- Provided patient education.
- Managed caseload of 20 patients and 8 student interns, providing education while supervising the acupuncture treatments and overall care.
- Ensured safety and well being of patients.
Bachelor of Arts
Communications Rider University – Lawrenceville, NJ 2001
Diploma of Acupuncture
Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine – Bloomfield, NJ 2007
- Comprehensive 5+ year study in Traditional Oriental Medicine.
- Grand round observation, and clinical experience with master practitioners.
- Pathophysiology and other allopathic views.
- Risk Management, H.I.P.P.A. compliance, ethics, counselling and safety.
Post Graduate Studies: Acupuncture
Kiiko Matsumoto – Newton, MA
- Japanese Acupuncture needling techniques.
- Hara abdominal diagnosis.
Diploma of Traditional Chinese Herbology
Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine –
- Emphasis in nutrition.
Cadaver Studies Miami Anatomical Research Center – Miami, FL
Medical Acupuncture Dr. Noel Nowicki MD – Montclair, NJ
- Advanced Neuroanatomical Medical Electro-Acupuncture.
- Spine segmental percutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.
- Scalp Neuro-Acupuncture.
Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine – Fort Lauderdale, FL
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Florida State Board of Acupuncture
Licensed Acupuncture Physician
New Jersey State Board of Acupuncture
PanguShengong International Research Institute
Pangushengong Medical Chigong instructor
Universal Martial Arts
Advanced certification in Five Animal Frolics Medical Chigong
American Red Cross
First Aid, CPR, AED certifications